bluem® Oral Gel Applicator Kit, pack of 3
Use the bluem® oral gel applicator kit to apply bluem® oral gel quickly and hygienically.
Fill the syringe with bluem® gel, then apply directly to the problem area in your mouth. The bluem® oral gel applicator kit makes it easier to reach areas at the back of the mouth and pockets around teeth and dental implants.
Free Delivery with all orders over £40.00*
How to Use the bluem® Oral Gel Applicator Kit
Prior to use, wipe the area of application with a cotton swab; this helps to keep the gel in the right spot.
The easy-to-use bluem® oral gel applicator kit can be set up in three simple steps:
- Attach the black tip to the syringe and remove the plunger.
- Fill the syringe with a maximum of 1.5ml of bluem® oral gel and replace the plunger.
- The syringe is now ready to use; apply the gel to the affected area.
Leave the gel as long as possible on the area of application, but never longer than one hour.
Use bluem® oral gel twice a day after brushing and/or after rinsing with mouthwash or as indicated by your implantologist, dentist or oral hygienist.
Healing wounds in your mouth
Using the bluem® oral gel applicator kit to apply bluem® oral gel can help heal, reduce and prevent:
- Pockets around teeth and implants
- Bleeding gums - which can be caused by:
- Periodontitis or peri-implantitis
- Wounds after extraction of teeth or placement of dental implants
- Wounds after chemotherapy or radiation
- Wounds and sores caused by dentures
“The use of the blue®m formula improves oral hygiene and reduces the risk of infections and inflammation as periodontitis. A well-executed daily oral care routine is the most effective solution for every patient.” Ronald Muts, Dental Surgeon
Advantages of using bluem® oral gel
- Fast and effective
- High concentration of active oxygen
- Speeds up the healing process of bleeding gums
- Reduces pockets around teeth and implants
- Speeds up the healing of wounds in general
- Normalises and controls harmful bacteria
bluem® oral gel contains the following ingredients:
Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Perborate, Citric Acid, PEG-32, Sodium Gluconate, Lactoferrin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum
This product is a medical device. Read the instructions before use.